Real-time strategy mobile games featuring clan wars have become extremely popular in the past few years. Whether you are a teenager or an adult, such games are always a brain stimulator and enhance your critical thinking abilities. Other than their entertainment value, strategy games can also be used for educational purposes. This is because they can help to develop your child’s ability to think strategically, as well as improving their reflexes.
Table of Contents
Clash Royale – Gameplay
Clash Royale, developed by Supercell who are also the creators of Clash of Clans, is one such real-time head-to-head clash video game that is set in a Clash universe. One of the main reasons for its popularity is that it provides you an online multiplayer battle arena allowing players to play with their friends and other online players all around the globe.
Clash Royale is one of those tower rush games where the sole motive of a player is to destroy the most towers of the opposing team or player within the 3-minute match. You will be named the ultimate winner if you succeed in destroying the King’s Tower.
After this time is over, players are given a 2-minute overtime period if the match resulted in no or an equal number of crowns. If no tower destruction takes place in the overtime period either, then all of the towers lose their health and the tower with minimum health is destroyed automatically.
Clash Royale: Features
Clash Royale has lots of features in store for you:
- Allows two or four players (1v1 or 2v2)
- Collection of new cards and the ability to upgrade existing ones
- Earn crowns by destroying the opponent’s towers
- To beat the opponent, construct your battle deck
- To earn big rewards, take daily or weekly quests
- Unlock Clan Chest through teamwork
- Challenge your clanmates on private quests
Clash Royale is a free game and is readily available on Play Store and App Store to be played on Android and iOS devices. Unfortunately, Clash Royale is only available for Android mobile devices, Tablets, iPhone and iPad. But don’t be disappointed, video game lovers! You can still play this game on your MacBook or Mac PC. Let’s make it easier for you.
How Do I Play Clash Royale on my iMac?
Want to play your favorite mobile game on a larger screen? Disappointed by App Store not having this game for your Mac PC? We got you! Because MacOS doesn’t support this app, an Android emulator is the best way to run the game on your iOS device.
Just follow the following steps and enjoy this game on your Mac PC:
- Start by downloading the Android emulator, NoxPlayer, from this link https://www.bignox.com/
- After downloading and launching the emulator, a different interface will be displayed.
- From that interface, go to Google Play Store.
- Next, your Google account will be demanded.
- In case of an existing account, enter your credentials otherwise sign-up for a new one.
- From the Play Store, download this super addictive game right onto your PC.
- Once downloaded, open the app.
- Tadah! You have the game installed and ready to be played on your system.
How Do I play Clash Royale on my MacBook?
Clash Royale can be downloaded similarly as it can be downloaded on a Mac PC. But there is another method to run it on your MacBook. This can be done by installing Bluestacks on your laptop. This is another emulator that seems to be a more established one.
- Visit this link, https://www.bluestacks.com/ and download the Bluestacks app.
- Once downloaded, launch the app.
- Again you will be directed to a new interface.
- You will again need to provide your Google account information and create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Right after successfully logging in, you will be directed to the homepage of the Google Play Store.
- From there download Clash Royale.
- Once installed, launch it in your MacBook and enjoy the game.
Devices you can play Clash Royale on
You can easily download Clash Royale just in one click and play it on your Android mobile devices and Tablets as well as on your iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones. For Android devices, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store whereas for iOS devices you can get them from the App Store. Sometimes playing Clash Royale on a smaller screen can be frustrating. Gamers can relate! So one might feel the need to play it on his computer or laptop but for that, one has to step a little bit out of the comfort zone. Alternate devices to play this game include:
- PCs or laptops having Windows 7/8
- Mac PC
- MacBook Pro/ MacBook Air
For the game to be run on any of the above-mentioned devices, installing an Android emulator is necessary.
To have a smooth gaming experience and easy installation of Clash Royale, you must be careful that your devices meet all the requirements of the game. For example, to install Clash Royale in your MacBook, your laptop must have the following specifications:
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB Free Disk Space
- 10.10 or latest version of OS X Version
- i3 or higher processor
For PC, just make sure that your device has 2 GB of RAM, 10 GB free storage, USB debugging and the right control function. You will also need to see if the emulator gets along well with your version of OS. From there, you will be fine!