Today’s generation wants to enjoy the multimedia on a large screen. The best home theatre device has a large enough screen for you to get the most out of your daily entertainment. However, owning an Apple TV and other Apple devices might not be very practical for many people.
There are various ways to display your iPhone screen on the computer.
To assist you, we have compiled a list of the best apps and software that will allow you to mirror the iPhone screen to your Windows PC or iMac without difficulty.
Lonely Screen is an AirPlay receiver that allows users to cast their iOS device screen to their PC. It mirrors music, movies, and the screen of Windows and Mac devices with ease. It can also be used to display photos, project presentations, and play online games.
It differs from other tools in that it works with iOS 9.1, 9.2, and higher. Besides, it is compatible with the most recent versions of iOS. This allows users to Airplay their iPhones to their windows ten computers. To use it, consider following these steps:
Run LonelyScreen on your Windows 10 device. Once LonelyScreen is enabled, connect your iPhone to your PC and launch it.
Swipe up to reveal the Control Center on your iPhone, then press Screen Mirroring.
Choose “LonelyScreen” to mirror your iPhone to your Windows 10 device.
Another screen mirroring app that you can use is APowerMirror. This tried-and-true software is widely regarded as the best screen mirroring application available on the internet. In addition to screen sharing, it offers features like:
- Screen capture and recording
- Annotation on whiteboard
Follow these steps to install the app and mirror iPhone to pc
- Get an application and install it on your iPhone/iPad
- Make sure to connect them with the same Wifi connection.
- Launch the app on both devices
- On your iOS, tap the mirror icon.
- Go to Control Center and then Screen Mirroring.
Choose a name for your Windows 10, and you are good to go. You can also bind by scanning the QR code or entering the PIN code.
Reflector 4 is another choice to mirror your iPhone to your Windows 10 unit. This is the most recent version of the Reflector series, with improved stability, durability, and speed. Refer to these steps to try it:
- Download, install and launch it on your Windows 10 device
- Connect your ios device and Windows 10 with the same wifi connection
- Open Control Center on your iPhone and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select a name for your Windows 10 and input the code
One of the best ways to mirror the iPhone to your device is to use LetsView. The most significant aspect is that it is an entirely free application.
Generally speaking, screen mirrorings are very expensive. LetsView allows you to take screenshots and record the display of your iPhone on your computer.
- Download the app on your PC and iPhone
- Make sure your iPhone and PC are connected to the same Wifi connection.
- Tap control center and open Screen Mirroring
- Type the name of your device
Now is the time to enjoy the big display.
5Kplayer is a free media player supporting multi-screen playback and uses Apple’s AirPlay to mirror iPhone to the PC. To get to know more about how to use it, follow the steps below:
- Install the software on your Windows 10 device
- To turn it on, open it and press the Airplay button
- Display the control center and tap screen mirroring option
Your iPhone screen is ready to be displayed on your Windows PC.
X-Mirage is a mirroring app known quite well on the market, and it allows you to mirror your iPhone screen to Windows 10.
It is a valuable AirPlay server for both Mac and Windows. It allows users to stream content from their iOS devices to their computer or Apple TV, supports multiple devices to one Mac/PC, and allows users to record voiceovers using a microphone during the mirroring process.
- Download the app’s latest version on your Windows 10
- Swipe up the Control Center on your ios device
- Tap Screen Mirroring and choose X Mirage.
Another functional tool to mirror iPhone to pc is ApowerManager. This file-management tool lets you move files from your phone to your computer and vice versa. It also has a reflector feature that allows you to cast your iPhone’s screen to your PC through a lightning cable.
To start using the ApowerManager app, you can follow the steps below:
- Download and install the app on your iPhone and PC
- Link your iPhone to PC with a lightning cable
- Press “Trust” on your iPhone to trust on your PC
Finally, at the bottom of ApowerManager’s interface on your PC, click on “Reflect” to start the mirroring process.
The last screen mirroring app on our list is Mirroring360. It allows you to wirelessly mirror the display screen of your iPad, iPhone, Android phone or tablet, Chromebook, PC, or Mac to computers.
Apple’s AirPlayTM technology is used to mirror an iPad, iPhone, or Mac screen; all you have to do is download the Mirroring360 program to the device you want to reflect and start mirroring.
For this purpose, you need to swipe up from the bottom of the device screen or down from the top right corner of the screen to access the Control Center (varies by device and iOS version).
- Select “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” from the menu.
- Choose your computer
The screen from your iPhone or iPad will appear on your monitor.
Although screen mirroring has been around for a long time and it is still handy today. In boardrooms and classrooms, these show methods have primarily replaced projectors. Of course, people use these for personal reasons as well.
Next time you wonder how to display iPhone on a PC, consider the most accessible and practical methods for mirroring mentioned above.